Modern technology is wonderful for communication. Thanks to email, cellphones and social media, you can easily stay in touch with your friends and family. However, not everyone always uses technology safely. One time you should never a cellphone is when you are...
Month: February 2020
- What should you do if someone dies in a car crash?
- 3 kinds of driver distraction you can spot from your vehicle
- Overprescribing pain medications could be a red flag for a malpractice claim
- Misdiagnosis and failed diagnosis leaves millions hurt annually
- Who can file a wrongful death claim, and what damages can you expect?