Car crashes claim the lives of thousands of Americans every year, leaving many people to believe that the worst accidents are fatal. Obviously, any crash that claims life is a tragedy, but that doesn't mean that non-fatal accidents are less concerning. In fact, far...
Month: August 2020
- Drunk drivers cause serious crashes daily in the USA
- Leapfrog addresses never events and what doctors need to do
- What should you do if someone dies in a car crash?
- 3 kinds of driver distraction you can spot from your vehicle
- Overprescribing pain medications could be a red flag for a malpractice claim