Car crashes claim the lives of thousands of Americans every year, leaving many people to believe that the worst accidents are fatal. Obviously, any crash that claims life is a tragedy, but that doesn't mean that non-fatal accidents are less concerning. In fact, far...
- 3 kinds of driver distraction you can spot from your vehicle
- Overprescribing pain medications could be a red flag for a malpractice claim
- Misdiagnosis and failed diagnosis leaves millions hurt annually
- Who can file a wrongful death claim, and what damages can you expect?
- The 5 worst non-fatal injuries you could suffer in a car crash