If you have lost a loved one in a medical malpractice case or some other kind of incident where another party is responsible for their death, then you may be in a position to file a wrongful death claim. A wrongful death claim is normally filed by the deceased...
- 3 kinds of driver distraction you can spot from your vehicle
- Overprescribing pain medications could be a red flag for a malpractice claim
- Misdiagnosis and failed diagnosis leaves millions hurt annually
- Who can file a wrongful death claim, and what damages can you expect?
- The 5 worst non-fatal injuries you could suffer in a car crash