You can't receive any medical care or prescription drugs unless your doctor decides that you need them. The very first service a physician must provide a patient is diagnostic help. One symptom could be the result of many different medical conditions. It is a doctor's...
- 3 kinds of driver distraction you can spot from your vehicle
- Overprescribing pain medications could be a red flag for a malpractice claim
- Misdiagnosis and failed diagnosis leaves millions hurt annually
- Who can file a wrongful death claim, and what damages can you expect?
- The 5 worst non-fatal injuries you could suffer in a car crash