Medical errors, including errors in judgment or incorrect diagnoses, could lead to the over-prescription of opioid medications. Unfortunately, these addictive drugs could go on to cause serious complications or overdoses in patients who take them. Overprescribing pain...
Month: May 2021
- What should you do if someone dies in a car crash?
- 3 kinds of driver distraction you can spot from your vehicle
- Overprescribing pain medications could be a red flag for a malpractice claim
- Misdiagnosis and failed diagnosis leaves millions hurt annually
- Who can file a wrongful death claim, and what damages can you expect?