Medical errors, including errors in judgment or incorrect diagnoses, could lead to the over-prescription of opioid medications. Unfortunately, these addictive drugs could go on to cause serious complications or overdoses in patients who take them. Overprescribing pain...
Month: May 2021
- Drunk drivers cause serious crashes daily in the USA
- Leapfrog addresses never events and what doctors need to do
- What should you do if someone dies in a car crash?
- 3 kinds of driver distraction you can spot from your vehicle
- Overprescribing pain medications could be a red flag for a malpractice claim