According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, around 32 people are killed each day because of drunk drivers in the United States. In 2020, the NHTSA found that 11,654 people died from these crashes, a large 14% increase from the year before. What...
Month: May 2022
- Drunk drivers cause serious crashes daily in the USA
- Leapfrog addresses never events and what doctors need to do
- What should you do if someone dies in a car crash?
- 3 kinds of driver distraction you can spot from your vehicle
- Overprescribing pain medications could be a red flag for a malpractice claim